The Pit Indoor Kart Racing is an indoor Go Kart race track and a mini amusement park (with laser tag, rock climbing wall, mini golf, and other activities found in its complex). Located 30 minutes north of Charlotte, North Carolina (in a town called Mooresville), it is easily reached via the Interstate I-77 (exit 36 then a two mile drive).
Things to Do
- Race with your friends or your family members at the Go Kart track, of course! You get to drive your own kart, which is so fun, but remember - don't hit anyone while you're racing!
- Play video games at the arcade, win tickets and exchange them for various goodies!
- Get a group together and battle it out with friends old and new at the indoor laser tag arena.
- Play a friendly game of mini golf with the family
- Push your limits by trying to scramble up to the top of the rock climbing wall
- Practice your baseball batting at the batting cages
- Play the cannonball air blaster - safe even for toddlers, something that a family of all ages can enjoy.
The Pit Indoor Kart Racing Insider Tips
- The Pit may close its doors if they are hosting a private event. Before you go, please take note of the days that they are open and their hours so you won't be disappointed. If you live within the area, you may rent out the whole place to your guests and host your party!
- To get cheaper rates and access to some specials, it is best to become a member - worth it if you plan to go back again and again!
- If you're only here for the day, assess in advance how many races your group wants to do. The more races you buy per transaction, the more you save.