The Speedpark at Concrod Mills is an amusement park that also has its own ice skating rink during the winter months. It is also home to go-karting, a mini golf course, play areas and slides for kids and monster truck rentals.
Things to Do
- The Speedpark gets its name from the four go kart tracks it is home to. The Junior Race Track is designed for young kids over the age of three while The 1/4 mile oval Superspeedway makes a good choice if you want to drive with your child seeing as it features two seater go-karts. Visitors looking for a bit of a challenge can head to the Pro Track and the Racers Track.
- The Ice Park Ice Skating Rink is a fun thing to do during the holidays. Their outdoor rink features 4200 square feet of real ice. It is open from late November to late January.
- Other attractions at the Speedpark include mini golf on a course that pits tunnels, waterfalls and more against the mini-golfer. Kids can enjoy a trip down the 100 foot fun slide or test their climbing skills on the Spider Web climbing challenge. They can also have a go at the Spider Jump, the largest bungee system available for children. You can even rent out some time in a Monster Truck!
The Speedpark at Concord Mills Insider Tips
- There is an Unlimited Fun Wristband which allows visitors to use the park's attractions as many times as they like. The Speedpark also has a fast pass service which you may avail of.
- The Speedpark offers a different promotion or offer every single day. Take a look at what they will be offering when you visit on their promotions calendar.