The best way to cool off in the Summer is by visiting the nearest water park, The Splash at Fossil Trace in Golden Colorado offers plenty of water fun for the whole family. Located at just 15 minutes of drive from Denver, the water park features water slides, sand play area, lap pool, leisure pool, spray fountains, and so much more. The water park is open daily 10AM to 6.30PM, the operating season is May through August.
Things to Do
- The beautiful water park offers plenty of fun and thrill for the families, kids of all ages can have fun in the park. It features a large sandbox kids can play in, with lots of interactive structures.
- The leisure pool features a large play area with slides, spray cannons, and a Tipper bucket that drops water every minute. It features two large slides for the older kids.
- The leisure pool also features a kiddie slide, and shallow water for the little ones to play in.
- The lap pool area can be used for swimming and it features a diving board.
- There is a splash pad for the kids, lounge chairs and picnic tables.
- Check out Tippers Grill for a variety of snacks, meals, ice cream and summer drinks.
- Forgot something at home? Visit the shop to catch up with stuff.
- The splash offers a variety of affordable birthday packages for the children.
The Splash at Fossil Trace Insider Tips
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Lockers are available.