Here is a tricky balancing act which is certain to challenge you, but the results will be well worth the rewards. Patience and perseverance are key to this magic tricks which has its core in finding the exact center of gravity of the objects, so keep trying and do not give up. Once you get it just right, other kids and families will be in awe of your incredible balancing feat.
- A flat rimmed glass bottle
- Paring Knife
- A hard boiled egg
- Two forks
- A cork
How to Do It
- Carve a slight curve in the bottom of a cork so that it properly fits the shape of the end of the egg. This act should be prepped by an adult.
- Stick one fork into each side of the cork with the forks facing downward.
- Take your hard boiled egg and rest the cork/fork contraption on the top of the egg.
- Align the egg on the edge of the rim of the glass bottle and attempt to get it to balance even after your hands are removed.