The Waterpark at the Monon Community Center is located in the town of Carmel, Indiana, just 30 minutes north of Indianapolis by car. This public waterpark located within the Monon Community Center opens each summer so that families can cool down in the sweltering Indiana heat. It features a number of fun family attractions, including a climbing wall, a lap pool, a kiddie pool, a lazy river, slides, and a wave pool where you can practice your surfing skills. It's the perfect place to escape the summer heat and have some outdoor family fun!
Things to Do
- Go surfing! Visitors over 48" tall can enjoy the thrill of the FlowRider, which provides you with a fun simulated surfing experience.
- Take your little one to the Kiddie Pool, where they can splash around to their hearts' content and play on the lily pads.
- Enjoy the thrill of the water slides! They have two adventure slides and a plunge slide that your child will want to fly down over and over again.
- Grab a tube and enjoy a relaxing ride around the 1/8-mile lazy river, or play a game in the zero-depth activity pool.
The Waterpark at the Monon Community Center Insider Tips
- If your child has always wanted to try rock climbing, visit the AquaClimb wall where they can safely climb with the water beneath them.
- Relax in style by renting a cabana for the day - each cabana has furniture, privacy blinds, a ceiling fan, a locker, a charging station, and a cooler for your food that you can use all day long as while enjoying the waterpark's attractions.
- Check out the rest of the Monon Community Center, which has a fitness center, indoor aquatic facilities, a track, a childcare area, and provides access to local nature trails.