Fans of the book and movie will surely have a grand time here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Step into Hogwarts and Hogsmeade and feel like a part of the books. Located inside the theme parks of Universal Orlando, the castle, shops, and thrill rides offer an experience like no other. Spend a full day feeling what's it like to be a part of Harry Potter's world.
Things to Do
- Visit Universal's Islands of Adventure for a trip to Hogswarts and Hogsmeade village. Take the Hogwarts Express going to Universal Studios and experience the Diagon Alley for yourself. You need to have a Park-to-Park admission ticket to avail of the Hogwarts Express. Visit the website for the ticket prices.
- Go to the Ollivander experience and have a wand choose you. Drop by the Quidditch Shop and grab snacks at the Leaky Cauldron. Get chocolate frogs at Honeyduke's and make sure to have a taste of the famous butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks!
- Experience all the thrill rides... if you can. Lines can be pretty long a few hours after the park's opening. Go on the Forbidden Journey at Hogsmeade, Escape from Gringott's Bank, the Hippogriff, and the Dragon rides.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Insider Tips
- Avail of the Early Park Access so that you can get in one hour before the general public and that means less lines for the rides. The Early Park Access is included in the Vacation Package.
- Download the Universal Orlando Wait Times app on your mobile phone. This will help you plan your strategy in falling in line for the rides.