The Wrigley Building is an iconic landmark in Chicago, Illinois, this sky scraper is a symbol of Chicago and is located on the North Michigan Avenue at the Southernmost point of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. The construction of the building was completed in 1925, the building has an historic architecture and interior. The Wrigley building offers many amenities for public use, including a conference center, Tenant lounge, fitness center, and manned security. This historic office building is 30 stories and 134 m tall, and has an iconic clock tower.
Things to Do
- The Wrigley building is a Chicago's acclaimed landmark, the architecture is astounding and historic. The building is illuminated every night with focused beams. See the beautiful architecture of the early 20th century, inspired by the French and Spanish architecture.
- The building has two parts, a south tower and a north tower, connected by bridges. The Wrigley building is located on the Magnificent Mile with so many shopping and dining options.
- The Wrigley building has an arcade that features many retail shops and restaurants.
- Families can have a quick snack at "Walgreens" located inside the Wrigley building.
- The "Skywalk" that connects the two parts of the Wrigley building gives a nice view of the Chicago River.
- The Wrigley building is surrounded by some of the top dining options of the Magnificent Mile.
The Wrigley Building Insider Tips
- Visit the building at night for some great photographs.