With Tideline Tours you can explore the diverse natural habitat of Folly Beach's extensive estuaries. They have two boats that take groups out on tours to see the fascinating mix of wildlife. Out on these waters you can see Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphins along with many different species of birds and fish. Their tours are led by experienced staff who are passionate about the nature and history of the local area.
Things to Do
- Tideline's Dolphin Adventure tour will take you out on the Pluffmudder, a boat with capacity for twenty four passengers, in search of the Bottle Nose Dolphins that populate the estuaries. It will also give you a chance to enjoy the beauty of the Lowcountry saltmarshes.
- The Salt Marsh Adventure further explores the nature of this area and includes a beachcombing stop off on Morris Island. The Sunset Adventure allows you to enjoy the sight of a colorful sunset that you won't soon forget in total comfort. The Sunset Adventure is BYOB.
- Tideline Tours also organize walking tours of the Folly Beach Nature Preserve. These tours will pair you with a one of their naturalists who will give you a better understanding of the wonder of the local landscape.
Tideline Tours Insider Tips
- The tram of guides at Tideline Tours is made up of marine biologists, experienced chartered captains and scuba divers. They have tremendous knowledge of the area so if you have any questions or requests be sure to ask.
- The Tideline Tours Gifts and Arts Shop is open from Monday to Friday and sells a range of locally made art, prints, pottery, sculptures and more. It makes for a good stop if you need to pick up some souvenirs.