Tiger Safari Inc.in Oklahoma city is one of the unique family attractions, it's located in Tuttle, just short drive southwest of the metro area. Tiger Safari interactive zoological park was opened in 2003, it's a non-profit wildlife facility, home to Tigers, Bears, alligators, snakes, foxes, Deer, Kangaroo, lemurs, porcupines and many other animals. Tiger Safari Inc. offers guided and interactive tours, where visitors can even feed the animals. Safari tours are a great way to come up close to the animals and learn more about them. Outdoor birthday party venues with interactive meeting with an animal completes the adventurous birthday party for your child. Tiger Safari Inc. offers public tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Things to Do
- Bring your animal loving kids to the Tiger Safari, you can take the adventurous and educational Sundowner Safari tour.
- The tour guide will take you through the park, where you can get to feed an animal, including a Tiger. Professional photos of you and your family will be taken with the animals.
- During the Safari tour children will get to touch and meet many animals, as well as baby animals.
- There are many exotic animals to see during the tours, buckle up to see Leopards, African Lions, alligators, grizzly bear, parrots, lemur, bobcats, Siberian Tiger, White Tiger, deer and monkey.
- Jungle Safari tree house camping is a rare and unique experience. Families can enjoy night stay at the African Safari Huts.
- Birthday parties for the children include party pavilions, petting zoo, tiger and deer feeding. Tiger Safari Inc. can also bring animals to your party location.
Tiger Safari Inc. Insider Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Children under 2 are admitted for free.