Tiny Town & Railroad is a popular family attraction in the mountains near Morrison, Colorado which consists of over 100 handmade miniature buildings that visitors are welcome to explore. Once you arrive, you can climb aboard one of their real steam engines for a 10-minute train tour of the town that is especially popular with children. There's also plenty of space to have a family picnic while enjoying the fresh mountain air, as well as a playground for young visitors.
Things to Do
- Explore the Tiny Town! There are over 100 different miniature buildings to see, including mansions, saloons, and schools.
- Hop onto one of their three trains, including two real steam engines and a diesel replica, in order to see parts of the park that are not accessible on foot.
- Take your little one to the playground, where they can make new friends and play to their hearts' content.
Tiny Town & Railroad Insider Tips
- Save money by bringing along a picnic lunch to enjoy in their shaded picnic area instead of purchasing food from the snack bar.
- Don't forget to stop by the gift shop before you head home - it sells all kinds of great train-themed souvenirs for children.
- Check out their calendar to learn about special seasonal events you can attend throughout the year with your family.