Tiny Towne is a unique educational entertainment center located in Norcross, Georgia. It focuses on teaching children between the ages of 3 and 15 about driving safety through fun activities such as driving high-tech miniature cars on realistic streets. As they prove their safe driving skills and pass quizzes, drivers can advance to a more exciting track complete with even more challenges and learning opportunities. Other features include an arcade, a computer lab with computers and simulators, a restaurant, and party rooms.
Things to Do
- Watch your beginner driver learn to drive on the Tiny Track, designed for children between the ages of 3 and 6, which teaches them how to keep their hands on the steering wheel and about the importance of seat belts.
- Take children over the age of 9 to the Traffic Track, a more advanced track where drivers can learn about road signs while exploring two-way streets.
- If your child is under the age of 3, they can still have fun at Tiny Towne while enjoying car-themed rides that tilt and move to introduce them to driving before they're ready to move around the track on their own.
Tiny Towne Insider Tips
- Check out the arcade, which features around 30 sports games, video games, and redemption games that allow players to win prizes.
- Don't miss your chance to ride the Tiny Towne Express, a miniature train that explores the entire facility.
- Save money by purchasing a Tiny Towne ID card, which includes unlimited access to all of the driving simulators and activities, as well as unlimited train rides.