The Tomb Egyptian Adventure is a unique opportunity to explore the depths of an ancient Egyptian tomb and feel just like a real archaeologist. This interactive puzzle adventure can provide incredible fun for all family members, no matter the age. Located at Pigeon Forge, the Tomb Egyptian Adventure brings 45 minutes of adventure.
In the beginning, visitors find themselves trapped by the spirit of the pharaoh, and they have to work together to complete the puzzles and challenges to break themselves free. Guides are available to help visitors every step of the way.
Things to Do
- Book a group tour of Tomb Egyptian Adventure in advance, as tickets may not be available on the spot if you intend to have a large party.
- Expeditions depart every 15 to 30 minutes and you may need to wait if you do not have a reservation.
- Take you camera with you to immortalize the experience. Keep in mind, though, that photography is only available without flash.
Tomb Egyptian Adventure Insider Tips
- The Tomb Egyptian Adventure is a very good choice of activity for children and teenagers who love all things related to ancient Egypt and puzzles.
- The pyramid shapes building where the tours take place is an impressive experience in itself.
- Th guides act as storytellers, but they can also halo you solve the puzzles when you become stuck.