Top of the rock observation deck, is one of the most amazing places in New York city, where you can have a wonderful view of the city. Expect to be thrilled, and enchanted by the dramatic city views at day and night, an experience all can enjoy. The observation deck is located at 67th, 69th and 70th floor of the Rockefeller center. Get an unobstructed view of the city from the top, the observatory deck is open from 8 am in the morning till midnight, seven days a week.
Things to Do
- Get fantastic and panoramic views of the empire state building, central park, the Hudson river, Times square, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Downtown Manhattan.
- Outdoor terraces are located at the 67th and 69th floors, with transparent safety glasses, the 70th floor provides an open air and unobstructed view of the city.
- Best place to take incredible and breathtaking pictures, children can get a flavor of the history of the city while enjoying the beautiful view.
- The deck gives the best views of the city from all angles, especially at sunset.
- It is advised to book your tickets online, in advance.
- Visit the place early morning or after sunset, to avoid crowds.
- There are no restaurants at top of the rock, dining options are available at the Rockefeller Plaza.