Take in panoramic views of San Antonio from the Tower of the Americas, the tallest building in San Antonio, it is located in the middle of HemisFair Park in Downtown, San Antonio, Texas. Tower of the Americas is 750-foot tall that has an observation deck at the top and a revolving restaurant, Chart House Restaurant. Families can enjoy Texas 4D theater ride, and a free concert night on Fridays, and other fun activities. Tower of the Americas is open to visitors all through the week, free concert nights are available June through October.
Things to Do
- Families visiting the tower can enjoy some wonderful views of San Antonio from the observation deck at the top of the tower, the deck's inside is filled with photographs of San Antonio landmarks.
- Enjoy a thrilling 4D theater ride, fly over and zoom in and out of important landmarks, surroundings and activities in the city.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at the Chart house restaurant that gives you mesmerizing views and a fine dining experience. Enjoy the happy hour menu Monday through Friday.
- For breakfast and coffee, you can visit the Tower cafe on the observation deck and also on the ground floor.
- Located at the ground floor of the tower is the gift shop that sells gifts, apparel, toys, and souvenirs.
Tower of the Americas Insider Tips
- The 4D ride is included in the ticket price.
- Going in the daylight gives excellent views.