Traders Village is a flea market in Houston, Texas that sells everything from interiors to clothing and accessories at a reasonable price. Families visit Trades Village to scroll through thousands of shops and get some good deals on a variety of products. You can bargain as much as you want. Traders Village market is open every Saturdays and Sundays, the shoppers paradise has amusement rides for the whole family to enjoy. Shop till you drop at 105 acres of shoppers paradise in Houston, the market opens up at 10 AM.
Things to Do
- The shoppers market offers everything you can imagine, there are 2,000 dealers selling a variety of products at very reasonable prices.
- Major categories of items sold are furniture, home decor, clothing, jewelry, electronics, cell phones, bags and purses, cookware, toys and appliances.
- You can also get cell phone accessories, t shirts used & new, computers, makeup, leather goods, pottery, baby strollers, rugs, shoes, pet items as well as fruits & veggies.
- Children can have unlimited rides in a day, there are thrilling rides like the flea fall, the Pharaoh's arc, and kiddie rides like mini free fall, carousel, family train, and more.
- The Rumpus room is an indoor playground for kids of all ages, there are bumper cars and buggy cars for older kids.
- Many events are held at the flea market including Cajun festival, cook offs, Texas Music & food festival, Mariachi festival and many more.
Traders Village Insider Tips
- Wear your best walking shoes.
- Wear sunscreen and bring water.
Sign Up - Family Fun Newsletter
Have fun with great ideas on things to do for travel, daytrips, nearby, or at home...
Fun Things to Do at Home
Fun games for the whole family
Making science into family fun
Giving the little ones a laugh
Fun, creative activities
Exercise for the mind
Entertainment for the whole family
Great fun when you're stuck at home