Whether you are looking for a pleasant activity to try with the entire family on a Sunday, or want to go on a boat trip with your friends, the Triangle Boat Tours offer an exciting experience on Jordan Lake. Triangle Boat Tours offer a large selection of options, which include private boat tours, stand up paddleboard tours, "Buy-the-Seat" boat tours, and more.
Triangle Boat Tours has been providing tours for more than 20 years and allows the entire family to discover bald eagles and jumping fish while taking a tour where there are no housing developments to spoil the view. There are 180 miles of shoreline to explore, so there certainly is something for everyone on Jordan Lake.
Things to Do
- Book a Sunset Cruise to enjoy some fabulous landscapes right in the middle of Jordan Lake. This is the perfect choice for those looking to capture breathtaking pictures.
- The Eco Tour is the perfect way to learn more about Jordan Lake. This tour includes a presentation that includes information about the history and wildlife ecology of the lake.
- If all you're looking for is a relaxing day out with family friends, try the "Day on the Lake" tour, which allows everyone to go swimming, fish, or simply soak up the sun rays.
Triangle Boat Tours Insider Tips
- Many of the tours include bottled water, ice-cold soft drinks, and tortilla chips with gourmet dip.
- Kids' birthday parties are available at Triangle Boat Tours, but early bookings are recommended.
- Triangle Boat Tours also offers crash courses where you can learn more about boating.