Tucson Botanical Gardens are among the best rated and most beautiful and serene gardens in Tucson, AZ. There are specialty gardens that are hard to find elsewhere, it has seasonal gardens, butterfly exhibit, art exhibits, cafe and many activities for children. Many events and classes are held in the Botanical Gardens. There is a children's discovery garden and Butterfly green house that kids love to visit and explore. Guided tours are a great way to learn about seasonal plants. The gardens and the cafe are open 7 days a week.
Things to Do
- Visit the most beautiful Botanical gardens in Tucson and learn to love and explore nature and the regional plants and native gardening skills.
- Tucson is a unique desert habitat featuring lots of succulents that thrive in less water, the Cactus gardens features cactus and desert plants from Africa and South America.
- Children's discovery gardens enables kids to learn about plants and how they grow. See the mini train winding through a miniature model town.
- The butterfly greenhouse features many tropical butterflies and tropical plants. The herb garden features many native herbs.
- Enjoy some delicious food made of local sourced and fresh ingredients in the cafe Botanica.
Tucson Botanical Gardens Insider Tips
- Visit the gift shop for unique and beautiful gifts and souvenirs.
- Pets are not allowed.