Tumbleweed Park is a public park located in the city of Chandler, Arizona, which is about 30 minutes away from Phoenix by car. Its features include the Tumbleweed Recreation Center which has extensive indoor exercise facilities and outdoor sports fields, as well as the 2.5-acre Playtopia playground.
If you're looking for a fun place to spend the day being active as a family, consider a visit to Tumbleweed Park. Little ones can play on the playground, older kids can play on the sports fields, and adults can work out at the fitness center.
Things to Do
- Take the kids to Playtopia, an exciting playground located in Tumbleweed Park. They can explore themed areas such as Farm Land, City Land, and Critter Land while they climb, slide, and dig in the dirt.
- Visit Tumbleweed Recreation Center - it has an indoor track, a gymnasium, exercise and dance studios, a fitness center, and two racquetball courts that you can use for fun family activities.
- Bring along some food and have a family picnic in the park. It has tons of picnic tables, as well as barbecue grills, benches, and restrooms.
Tumbleweed Park Insider Tips
- Check the city of Chandler's official events calendar to find out if there are any exciting family-friendly events going on during your visit to Tumbleweed Park.
- Make your child's next birthday party one to remember by holding it at the Tumbleweed Recreation Center! Choose from a theme party for princesses or superheroes, activity-based parties that include crafts, games, and sports, or a party for young children featuring an outdoor bounce house!
- If you're looking for a fun place to hold your next family reunion or corporate event, consider reserving part of the Tumbleweed Recreation Center. You can rent out pavilions that hold anywhere between 15 and 330 people, sports fields, and various facilities within the center.