Universal Studios Hollywood is a world renowned film studio and theme park in Los Angeles, California. The theme park features many exciting rides that includes 3D rides, roller coaster rides and The Jurassic park ride. The universal city walk offers a concert venue, mechanical bull-riding and indoor sky diving. Universal studios offers entertainment and fun for the whole family, families can enjoy an action-packed day at the theme park and the working studios, with many thrilling rides, excellent restaurants and cinemas.
Things to Do
- Visit the universal studios and take your kids to behinds the scenes of a real working Hollywood studio. Enjoy King Kong 3D, Shrek 4D, enjoy many movie themed rides, an experience like no other. Explore Hollywood in the studio tour.
- Children will love the themed rides that are based on their favorite movies; join the minions in the Despicable me Minion Mayhem. Try the very adventurous Transformers 3D ride, and Revenge of the Mummy ride in a heart pounding indoor roller coaster.
- Enjoy the Simpsons virtual roller coaster and have a extra ordinary experience in the water world show. The super silly fun land has an outdoor venue with many water-play features. It also has a minion themed ride, the fun land is appropriate for visitors of all ages.
- If you want to come up close to the dinosaurs, take the Jurassic park ride, it features "living" dinosaurs and an 84-foot raft plunge in water.
- There are many cute movie characters in the theme park, meet the Simpsons, Minions, spongebob squarepants, shrek, transformer characters, Scooby doo and many more.
- Enjoy shopping at the theme park, buy toys, candies, apparel, and souvenirs at many theme park shops.
- The Citywalk is a fabulous place with many dining options, movie theaters and shops.
Universal Studios Hollywood Insider Tips
- Front of line passes are recommended for the families.
- The theme park is very busy during weekends.