The Venetian Indoor Waterpark is a feature of the Holiday Inn & Suites in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Guests of the hotel can enjoy the 25,000 square foot facility which is home to two four-storey water slides. The waterpark is designed with a Venetian/Mediterranean theme.
Things to Do
- The Venetian Waterpark can make a nice addition to a family weekend break away. Unfortunately the general public are not allowed in but if you decide to stay at the Holiday Inn then you get full access to the park whenever you want during your stay. The advantage of not allowing entry to the public is that the park is never really full and neither do you have to contend with long queues to enjoy the slides.
- Included in the waterpark are two four storey water slides, basketball hoops and the Bambini Piscina where toddlers and young children can safely enjoy the water.
- If your kids get bored with the slides then they can head to the hotel's Arcade Game Room which has games for all ages.
- You can organize your child's birthday party at the waterpark. They have two standard birthday party options, the Venetian Package and the slightly pricier Italian Package. Both provide waterpark wristbands to 8 children, a birthday cake, pizza and soda for the party. They also have the option of designing your own package.
Venetian Indoor Waterpark Insider Tips
- Plenty of lifeguards are on duty around the clock ensuring your children's safety.
- You can combine a stay at the Maple Grove Holiday Inn with a trip to Arbor Lakes, the main shopping and entertainment district in Maple Grove. There are plenty of stores here such as American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, Banana Republic and Gap. They also hold events such as a summer concert series and a girl's night out.