Washington Park's playground is one of the largest play structure for kids in Portland, and it lies near the Rose Test Garden in the Washington Park. Families can't miss a visit to this playground, the playground is pretty busy in all days of the week. The playground is an ideal location for toddlers and little kids up to the age of 6 years old to play around all day, the playground features many slides, ramps, structures to climb upon and a small sand pit.
Things to Do
- Children can play all day in the playground, there are many slides, swings, ramps and structures built in the park, little children can have a fun-filled day playing around in the park.
- Structures including swings, slides, bridges and colorful giant castle structures encourage curiosity, there is a sand pit where children can play safely.
- Enjoy the beauty of the area, the surroundings of the playground are covered by forest and natural beauty.
- Picnic shelters are available through out the Washington Park, where families can have a nice picnic.
- There many other attractions in the Washington park that your kids might be interested in, such as Oregon Zoo, Children's museum and Hoyt Arboretum. Kids can learn about and explore nature in the Hoyt Arboretum. The beautiful rose test garden and Japanese garden are also in the vicinity.
- A free bus shuttle service can take you around the park.
Washington Park's Playground Insider Tips
- Restrooms are located in the Park.
- The playground can be muddy during rainy days.
- Dogs must be carried on leashes.