Water Country in Portsmouth, New Hampshire is one of New England's largest water parks. It packs in a ton of rides for all ages into its 26 acre site. If your kids like slides then they won't be disappointed.
Things to Do
- Water Country has plenty of attractions to keep you busy. The Thunder Falls & Wild Canyon puts up to four people into one raft and send them flying down a white water rafting course of crazy twists, turns and tunnels. Their Giant Wave Pool will have you splashing around in 700,000 gallons of choppy waters. Kids can play on the smaller slides of the Pirate's Pool & Lagoon!
- You can plan your kid's next birthday party at the Water Country Water Park. They offer three different birthday party packages each of which provide a full day of park admission to party goers, balloons and a Friendly's Ice Cream Birthday Cake.
Water Country Insider Tips
- If you are able to try and come outside the peak of the season. If you can make it on a weekday either right at the beginning or end of the summer you will be doing yourself a favor with shorter lines and smaller crowds.
- Arrive early on when the Water Park is opening to get a good parking space. Parking costs $5.
- Make sure not to miss out on anything, check out the park map before you visit.
- Life jackets, tubes and lockers can be rented at the park. These are all operated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Water Country provide discounted rates for groups and can facilitate school groups, corporate outings and other private groups.