Water Wizz is one of the major water amusement parks in Massachusetts. It is chock full of fun rides and attractions for a range of ages. The park also offers it services to groups at a discounted rate; reservations can easily be made by calling in advance.
Things to Do
- Water Wizz have an array of slides that will thrill your young ones. The Devil's Peak is one of their newest additions and sees guests race down a free fall slide from 61 feet in the air.
- Thunder Falls is another recent add on and features three slides that twist and turn down round unexpected turns and bends to drop you off in a pool at the bottom.
- You can rent a cabana for the day to provide you with a nice, private spot to relax in and call your own. Also if you want to beat some of the wait times then buy a tube when you enter.
- A tube costs $10 but you get $5 back when you return it.
Water Wizz Insider Tips
- Unlike a lot of theme, amusement or water parks Water Wizz allow you to bring your own food along to eat. So pack a picnic and enjoy it there, it will certainly be cheaper than buying food inside. Remember though that you can't bring in your own tubes or water toys.
- Once you get your wristband feel free to come and go as you please. Once you keep the wristband on you are allowed to leave the park and return as many times as you want in that one day.
- Parking is free at Water Wizz.
- Children under 2 enter for free. There is also a discounted rate for those who enter after 4 pm for the last two hours.
- The Water Park is closed for large parts of the year so check their calendar to make sure it is open when you plan to visit.