Federal Height's Water World claims to be "America's biggest and best water park" and has a whole host of rides for thrill seekers, families and kids to prove it. This park really is enormous and offers plenty to do. It is also possible to organize birthday celebrations and group events here.
Things to Do
- Family friendly rides include the Eagle River which sends riders down plenty of unexpected twists and turns on their own raft. The Skyline Speed Slides are three individual slides which each rise six-story's up above the park and send adults and kids alike hurtling to the bottom.
- A popular ride at every water park is the wave pool and Water World has two, the Thunder Bay Wave Pool and Captain Jack's Wave Pool.
- The youngest visitors should be thrilled by an encounter with dinosaurs on the Voyage to the Center of the Earth or they can journey back to the time of pyramids and Ancient Egyptians on the Lost River of the Pharaohs.
Water World Insider Tips
- And kids under 40" get in for free. They also get the Pharaoh's Feast All You Care To Eat Dining Option for free with a paid guest though remember that if you want to avoid splashing out on the park's food you can just bring your own packed lunch instead.
- A highly reduced rate for seniors over sixty years of age is in effect at the water park too. Any residents of the Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District or the City of Westminster are also entitled to cheaper entry.
- There is an interactive park maphttp://www.waterworldcolorado.com/public/play/park_map.cfm to be found on Water World's website.
- Free Parking can be found on site.