Westlands Park is an award winning park that includes large playgrounds for kids of all ages. The park is located in Greenwood village, Colorado. Westlands park has been awarded with "the top of the rocky top playground", and the top playground destination. Park includes large playing areas and pavilions for a family picnic. There are play structures for children from toddlers to teens. Westlands park offers fun and entertainment for the whole family.
Things to Do
- Westlands park offers play areas for children of all ages, it includes three play areas, and two large climbing structures that are designed for kids of all ages. There are lots of swings and structures to play around, kids and kids at heart will have so much fun at the park.
- Apart from the play areas, there is an in-line hockey rink, a hiking and biking trail, a pond, drinking fountain and a water sculpture. The park includes a really cool tree house that is a 2-storey structure kids would love to explore. There are fields for playing soccer and kite flying.
- The center pavilion in the park has a shelter, restrooms and charcoal grills. Families can have a picnic and BBQ at the center pavilion. If you're coming in groups, you may need to reserve the pavilion. The park includes other pavilions, top playground pavilion and the hockey rink pavilion, these two pavilions can also be reserved.
- The park has been beautifully landscaped, there are paths and trails for walking, hiking and biking.
Westlands Park Insider Tips
- The play area is huge, little kids must be accompanied by adults.
- The park is stroller accessible.