Westview Orchards & Adventure Farm is a family owned business located in Washington, Michigan. It is located north of Detroit, Michigan, and is easily accessible by the Interstate I-75 and M-53. The farm has around 188 acres of fruit trees & crops, where you can get to pick fresh fruit and vegetables that you can take home, straight from the source.
Things to Do
- Take a tour of the grounds - the orchard offers multiple tours throughout the year, you can get wagon rides throughout the year, but the fruit picking depends on the season. During spring, you can pick strawberries, summer - cherries & peaches, and fall - apples & pumpkins! You get a free snack too during the tour, along with other educational programs (additional payment required)
- Shop at their farm - the farm market is open year round, with fresh produce for you to enjoy.
- Try the corn maze - you can choose from either the daytime or nighttime maze, each one is unique from the other. You get a treat if you make it to the end!
- Try the winery - while the kids are out in the maze, you can head off to the winery for a quick nip. No one to look after them? Take the wine home with you from the store!
Westview Orchards & Adventure Farm Insider Tips
- The nighttime maze & the u-pick facility is in a different location from the farm's visitor center, check the map for more details on how to get there.
- You can host a party in the premises - and they can cater for you!
- The farm offers plenty of suggestions about where to eat should you get peckish after your tour.
- You can visit the Cider Barn from Halloween to Memorial Day Weekend - a chance to see a barn that's over 150 years old and buy yummy pastries!