A water park in the desert?! Well this is Las Vegas! Come along to Wet 'n' Wild to cool off from all the action of the strip and enjoy some great slides and rides. The organizers of the park work hard to create a family friendly atmosphere so don't worry that this park will just be an extension of the non-stop party going on at the Casinos.
Things to Do
- There are some really great rides at Wet 'n' Wild! The Rattler is the first slide of its kind in North America and sends riders shaking down 360 feet to the splash pool below.
- If that isn't hair-raising enough for you then you should try the Tornado. This extreme ride re-creates the realities of a storm as you are tossed around in a four person raft in a rapid vortex of swirling water.
- Of course this would be all a bit much for little ones so if you have young children with you then you should head to the Kiddie Cove. This area has three slides which your kids can enjoy in a safe environment.
Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Insider Tips
- The park map gives you an idea of where you can find the various attractions in the park.
- If you forgot to bring your sunscreen then don't worry, Wet 'n' Wild have you covered! In partnership with the Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada they provide free sunscreen at the Sunscreen Station by the park entrance. Make sure to load it on too, remember despite all the water you are in a desert!
- Line cutting and holding a place in the line for your friend are both strictly against the rules and can potentially result in you being kicked out of the park. So if you really want to jump to the top buying an Xpress Band might be a better option. These bands give you a time to return to your desired ride so you can go off and do something else while waiting instead of having to stand sweating in a long line!