Visiting a water park is one of the most fun ways to spend a hot summer's day with your family and there aren't many water parks better than Wet N' Wild in Orlando. This park has plenty to offer families and thrill seekers alike. With a wealth of slides and rides you are sure to have a fun time!
Things to Do
- Wet N' Wild boasts the largest family water play area in Florida with its Blastaway Beach. Here kids can run around and explore a six story castle, throw themselves down lots of different slides and play with a great number of interactive water elements.
- Wave pools are enjoyable for everyone and Wet N' Wild has a big one. Their 17,000 square foot wave pool produces waves of up to four feet in height. Just remember the keep an eye on your little ones!
- Wet N' Wild offers a few extras that you don't often find at water parks. Anyone can head out onto Lake Sandy on a paddle board whether it's your first time or your an old hand at it. Also take the opportunity to enjoy the thrills of wake skating and knee skiing with their cable operated ski tow!
Wet N' Wild Insider Tips
- Remember that you can save $10 when you book your ticket online. Also a single day admission ticket bought online will grant you unlimited admission to the park for the next 14 consecutive days following your initial visit.
- Bear in mind that parking is pricey. The cost is $13 for a car, van or motorcycle and $17 for an RV or a car with a trailer.