Wet Zone water park is the coolest place to be in the Summers, this fun water park is located in Rowlett Texas, just east of downtown. This wonderful water park has a family-friendly atmosphere and very cool rides and attractions for the whole family. The park opens up in May and is open daily till August. Cool off and enjoy water fun at one of the coolest water parks in Dallas area. Wet Zone features large water slides, swimming pools and splash pads. Special swimming classes are held for children only in the operating season.
Things to Do
- Families can beat the heat in the Summer by visiting the water park, wet zone features many attractions, water slides, splash area, swimming pools, and attractions for kids.
- Kids can enjoy playing in the water playground, splash pad, turtle cove and water wars. Other attractions in the water park have certain minimum height restrictions for your safety.
- Special swim classes are offered for toddlers, parents take part with their tots in the swim classes.
- Forgot something at home? Shop for swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, goggles and other swim related merchandise at Haley's shoppe.
- Yummy food options are available at Haley's hunger hut, everything from cheese burgers and nachos, to hot dogs are available. You can bring in homemade food items.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday in any of the party pavilions in wet zone. Party includes party invitations, Haley the Hippo, party favors, birthday cake, t shirt for birthday kid, and snacks.
- Use season passes and splash cash facility to enjoy discounts.
Wet Zone Insider Tips
- Parking is free.
- Lockers are available.