Enjoy the What Am I Guessing game with your family and friends. In this hilarious game, everyone playing will know the answer to what the guesser is, except for the the guesser himself. This game is fast paced and can be tweaked to make it as long or short of a game as you like.
Both adults and children will have lots of laughs together as players narrow down the answer to what reads on the card that is stuck to their foreheads. This game is easy to learn and play and can be quickly made from some items that you already have on hand at home.
- index cards
- masking tape
- markers or something else to write with
- A watch or timer
How to Play
- Brainstorm a list of people, places, or things.
- Write one item on each index card.
- Place the index cards face down on a table and scramble them up.
- Loop pieces of masking tape and stick these loops sticky side out on each card.
- The first player selects a card and tapes it to his forehead without looking at it.
- Set the timer for one minutes.
- The player then has to figure out what is on the card by asking the other players questions.
- The player that is guessing can only ask questions that can be answered with a yes or a no.
- When the player guesses the What Am I Question correctly before the timer runs out, take another card and put it on your forehead without peeking.
- Continue asking questions until the timer runs out.
- For each card that you guess correctly, place the card in front of you.
- Then it becomes the next player's turn.