Is the entire family looking for something to do on a hot, summer day? Whirlin' Waters just might be the right place to spend the day. Whirlin' Waters is a waterpark open from late May to August. The park offers a variety of water fun such as a wave pool, water slides, and a lazy river.
Things to Do
- Moms can sunbathe and relax while on the lazy river. The Rollin' River features 870 feet of a circular pool with a slow current that gently flows just like a river.
- Toddlers and babies can have fun in the water too. Take them to the Lily Pad Lagoon which was designed with small water geysers that the kids will surely love.
- Take the whole family and practice body surfing at The Big Kahuna. This is a 27,000 square feet wave pool.
- Kids can find plenty of fun things to do at the Big Splash Tree House - play with waterwheels, slides, troughs, and get soaked with the huge water bucket that fills up every five minutes and dumps 1000 gallons of water.
- A day at a waterpark won't be complete without trying the slides! Line up at the Tubular Twister with 3 different slides to choose from. If you're with friends, challenge them to a mat race to the water at the Riptide Run.
Whirlin' Waters Adventure Park Insider Tips
- They have a "No Outside Food" policy. The park has a small selection of food and drink concessions in the pavilion.
- Visit their website for Extra Value Days, a list of admission fee discounts depending on the day of the week.