Wicked Escapes takes escape rooms to the next level. Theirs is the standard of what escape rooms should be - with the right amount of challenge and with a little hint of scary factor. Instead of just finding clues, players also play in character as they find their way out of prison or escape from a dark hole. Players rave about the immersive play, realistic props, and clever challenges which leave them craving for more.
Things to Do
- Wicked Escapes' rooms are more challenging than your usual escape rooms. There are scary factors (especially with The Hole room) so take note of this if you're planning to take kids younger than 13 years old. You can bring kids aged 7 years and above to the Cell Block 4 while The Hole is ideal for ages 18 and above.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for the briefing. If you're taking the Cell Block 4 room, it's now time to start embracing your prisoner character. Your team gets 60 minutes to find clues and decipher codes to break away from prison.
- You can also book your private events online here.
Wicked Escapes Insider Tips
- Visit their website to avail of a $5 discount coupon.
- Rooms are made for 4 to 12 people to solve so if you're not booking the maximum room capacity, expect that you will be grouped with other people.