Wild Water Adventure Park is a water park located in Clovis, California, which is just 15 miles away from downtown Fresno. This exciting summer attraction features water slides, wave pools, water play areas for young children, thrilling rides, and pools where you can just swim and float in the water for as long as you want. You'll want to spend the whole day at Wild Water Adventure Park - in addition to all the slides and rides, you can go fishing at their fishing lakes or have a barbecue on the grass.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the 4-foot waves in the Blue Wave, the largest wave pool in California!
- Take your little one to Adventure Bay, where they can splash in the water and play on structures that look like giant sea creatures, including slides shaped like an octopus and a giant clam shell.
- Watch as your thrill-seeking teen flies down the Black Hole, one of the park's most popular slides due to its high speeds.
- Climb into a tube with a couple of friends or family members for a fun white water river ride.
- Go fishing in one of the three lakes, where you can catch bass, catfish, crappie, and bluegill. No fishing license is necessary, though you will have to release any bass that you catch.
Wild Water Adventure Park Insider Tips
- Check out their special offers to learn about ways to save money at Wild Water this summer, including purchasing season passes.
- Visit the water park any day after 4 p.m. for discounted admission prices.
- Bring along some food to barbecue or a picnic lunch to eat at the park. You're welcome to bring in a cooler - just don't bring any glass or alcohol with you.
- If you want to leave the park in the middle of the day, just get a hand stamp and you will be allowed to re-enter when you return.