The Wildcat Mountain ZipRider is a thrilling summer attraction at Wildcat Mountain ski area in New Hampshire. This exciting four-person zip line allows multiple riders to glide through the trees from 70 feet above the ground and enjoy spectacular views of nearby Mount Washington. If you're afraid of heights, you can always check out Wildcat Mountain's other summer attractions instead, including a scenic gondola, disc golf, hiking trails, fishing, and outdoor tours.
Things to Do
- Climb aboard the Snowcat Triple chairlift and head up the mountain to the starting point of the ZipRider! If you've always wondered what it feels like to fly, this is your chance to find out as you soar down the mountain.
- Go for a ride on the four-person enclosed scenic gondola with your family to enjoy a bird's-eye view of some of the most beautiful scenery in New England.
- Check out the 9-hole Alpine Disc Golf course, which takes place on some of their most popular ski trails in the fall and summer.
Wildcat Mountain ZipRider Insider Tips
- Make sure that everyone in your group meets the participant requirements before your visit: you must be between 52" and 80" tall and between 75 and 275 lbs to ride the ZipRider.
- If you love nature, consider hiking along the section of the world-famous Appalachian Trail that traverses Wildcat Mountain. You can find more information on their hiking trails here.
- Check out their Wild Deals page to learn about special discounts that can help you save money on your next visit.