Wilderness at the Smokies is a waterpark resort in the Great Smoky Mountains. It is located in Sevierville, Tennessee, which is a short drive from Knoxville. The resort's most popular attractions are its indoor and outdoor waterparks, which feature dozens of exciting rides, slides, and other water attractions. It also has two lodges where you can spend the night and a family adventure center that contains a ropes course, a climbing wall, mini-bowling, a laser maze, an arcade, miniature golf, and an interactive playhouse.
Things to Do
- Splash, swim, and slide around in the Wild WaterDome, the largest indoor waterpark in Tennessee! It has a wave pool, an indoor surf rider, raft rides, and tons of fun water slides.
- Check out the Adventure Forest, the resort's new family adventure center! Its most popular attractions include the Moonshine Run glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course, the Tree Top Towers ropes course, and the thrilling Daredevils Drop spring ride.
- In the summertime, visit the Salamander Springs or Lake Wilderness outdoor waterparks, which feature slides, spray features, a wave pool, and a fun kiddie pool called Minnow Marsh.
Wilderness at the Smokies Insider Tips
- Give your child a birthday to remember with a waterpark party! Their party package includes waterpark passes, pizza, soda, cake, and a party room where you can celebrate.
- Visit their specials page to learn about accommodation packages and deals, as well as monthly offers that can save you money on your visit.
- If you want to stay and have fun for the entire weekend, consider spending a night or two in one of the resort's lodges.