There is no need to spend a ton of money for window cling kits when you probably have all of the supplies you will need at home to make them. Crafters of all ages will enjoy concocting this gluey mixture which dries nicely into fancy window clings in the limitless shapes and design that you create yourself.. Decorate your windows or mirrors or any glass surface with your unique and masterful artwork for holidays, special occasions, or just for the fun of it.
Materials You Will Need
- 1/4 cup of glue for each color desired
- 8-10 drops of food coloring for each color desired
- Plastic sheet or folder
- Paint Brush
How to Make Them
- In small bowls, mix 1/4 cup of white glue with each of the colors that you have chosen.
- Brush a thick layer of the mixture onto the plastic sheet. Do not leave any spaces or white spaces in your designs.
- Let the design set for 24 hours or until it is completely dry. If you want to add more colors to your design you can carefully do this sooner and then allow another 24 hours after the time you applied the additional color.
- When it is completely dry, peel your creation off of the plastic sheet and stick it to any glass surface.