The Wisconsin Dells area is a popular tourist attraction in the Midwest that is known as the "Waterpark Capital of the World". It's the kind of place where you'll want to spend a week because there's so much to see and do, from indoor and outdoor waterparks to amusement parks, museums, sports, live entertainment, and scenic tours. Over the years, its many family-friendly attractions have made it one of the top places for a family vacation in the Midwest.
Things to Do
- Check out one of the indoor or outdoor waterparks! One of the most popular parks is Noah's Ark, which is the largest waterpark in the United States and has about 50 thrilling slides.
- Spend a day at a theme park such as the Kalahari Indoor Theme Park or enjoying local zip line adventure courses.
- Visit the fun-filled Circus World attraction in nearby Baraboo, which is the former home of the famous Ringling Bros. Circus!
- Stop by The House on the Rock, a one-of-a-kind house filled with unique attractions like automated music machines and a giant sea creature.
Wisconsin Dells Insider Tips
- If you like to spend your vacation outdoors, check out this list of parks, boating and fishing areas, and golf courses.
- Don't miss out on all of the entertainment in the Wisconsin Dells, including magic shows, musical performances, and drive-in movie theaters.
- View the Wisconsin Dells tourism website to learn more about how to get there, things to do, and where to stay during your visit.