Wonderwild is an indoor playground in Houston, Texas with two great locations that is designed to create a safe, fun environment for children under 8 to play. Young kids will love jumping, climbing, and building to their hearts' content in the play areas.
If you've been looking for a safe place to take your young children where they can be creative, have fun, and interact with other children, consider a visit to Wonderwild!
Things to Do
- Watch as your little ones bounce on jumping pillows, climb mountains, and build castles out of soft play sculptures.
- Take your older kids to Wonderwild(er), part of Wonderwild's play area in The Heights, which features more exciting activities for children 5 to 11, including a go-kart pedal track and ropes courses!
- Bring along snacks for when your child gets hungry - Wonderwild doesn't sell food or drinks, but you're welcome to bring your own.
Wonderwild Insider Tips
- Wonderwild has two locations in Houston: The Heights and The Woodlands. Visit the location that's most convenient for your family - both feature the same fun play areas for children under 8!
- Make sure your kids are wearing either socks or closed-toe shoes so that they can enter the play area.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Wonderwild - both locations have fun party rooms that can hold up to 20 guests. Learn more about party packages on their website.