Wonder Works is a wonderful place to visit in Pigeon Forge, TN, if you are looking for lots of family entertainment and education. The indoor amusement center features 100 science exhibits, including natural disaster exhibit, light and sound zone, space discovery and many more in an upside down secret science laboratory. Explore more at Wonder works and feel the thrill in the indoor ropes course and laser tag arena. Enjoy homemade pizza at the cafe, you can book a wonderful birthday party for your child at Wonder Works. Wonder Works is open to amaze you all year-round.
Things to Do
- Step into an upside-down laboratory from the Bermuda Triangle, the exhibits in the laboratory are much fun and educational.
- Enter the natural disaster exhibit; see the Tesla coil lightning experiment, sit in the earthquake cafe, experience a hurricane, feel the icy cold iceberg and more.
- In the physical challenge exhibit experience the bed of nails, make bubbles in the bubble lab, climb the rock wall, ride the extreme bikes and play virtual soccer and baseball.
- Feel like an astronaut for the day in the space discovery, wear the space suit, get astronaut training, explore the space shuttle "discovery" and more.
- Play laser tag with your family, and play video games at the video game arcade. The 50 feet indoor ropes course can be taken by anyone.
- See the popular magic show, have a delicious snack at the wonder cafe; you can have pizzas, hot dogs, nachos and more.
Wonder Works Insider Tips
- Free parking is available.