Wrigley Mansion is a historic mansion in Phoenix, Arizona that was constructed between 1929 and 1931, the mansion was owned by William Wrigley, Jr of Wrigley chewing gum. The mansion was designed by a Los Angeles based architect, Earl Heitschmidt, the architectural style is Spanish and Italian. The Wrigley mansion sits atop a hill and gives breathtaking views of the city of phoenix, the mansion is now operated as a restaurant, lounge and a wedding facility. Tours are offered at the mansion through out the year.
Things to Do
- Wrigley mansion reflects elegance and opulence, it's a beautiful mansion with 24 rooms, the house was built as a 50th anniversary gift for Wrigley Jr.'s wife.
- The mansion can be toured Tuesdays through Sundays, the guided tour will show you around the house and you will learn the story of the mansion.
- Many furnishings in the house are original ones, guide will take you to the various points of interest in the house, the rotunda, dining room, living room and the bedroom.
- Visitors can pick from one of the lunch tour packages.
- You can visit the Geordie's steak restaurant and lounge for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. The restaurant and lounge give beautiful views of the city along with delicious food.
Wrigley Mansion Insider Tips
- Tours should be reserved in advance.
- For the tour-lunch package you need to buy a $5 one month trial membership.