Zap Zone is a small chain of indoor entertainment venues in southeast Michigan, primarily in the Detroit area. Each location features a variety of family-friendly attractions such as laser tag, go-karts, bumper cars, mini-bowling, glo-golf, and arcade games.
If you're looking for a great family attraction that you can visit rain or shine, consider a visit to Zap Zone. There's something for everyone, from small children to adults who are young at heart.
Things to Do
- Watch as your little ones bounce about in the Jump Zone - these fun inflatable play areas feature different themes like Looney Tunes or Adrenaline Rush depending on the location you visit. Some have slides, while others have climbing areas or obstacles.
- Play a round of glo-golf, Zap Zone's indoor miniature golf course that glows due to its use of blacklights. Over 18 holes you'll pass pyramids, play through jungles, and see dinosaurs as you compete to become the family golf champion!
- Get the whole family together for a game of rainforest-themed mini-bowling! It is designed for players of all ages.
- Teens will love the Balladium, where they can shoot each other with foam balls using their Ball Blaster cannons.
Zap Zone Insider Tips
- Visit the Zap Zone website to check out special deals and contests available at their various locations.
- Don't miss their All-You-Can-Play laser tag events! Teens and adults will love these fun evenings that allow competitors to play a variety of different laser tag games in teams.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Zap Zone - party packages vary depending on location, but generally include food and games such as laser tag or mini-bowling.