ZDT's Amusement park is a wonderful amusement park with thrilling water rides, roller coasters and family rides. ZDT's is a family owned amusement park in Seguin, Texas, ZDT is named after initials of the names of the three children of the owners. The park has thrilling roller coasters, free falls, simulators, rock climbing, children's playground, game arcade and water rides that are open March through September. Children's birthday parties are also offered at the amusement park. The amusement park is open year-round and visitors can buy tickets online at available discounts.
Things to Do
- Families can have thrill, fun and lots of entertainment at the amusement park, ride "switch back" that is a wooden shuttle coaster taking you both forward and then backwards.
- Families love riding the go Karts, ride your go karts on a huge track, ride the karts solo or with a partner.
- Aviation lovers should ride the Max flight simulator, be a pilot or be a gunner, do stunt flying or race, or design your own virtual roller coaster ride.
- Enjoy water rides like water slides, tube rafting, or enjoy some water fun in the Viper.
- Enjoy over 50 video games in the game arcade, and you can enjoy some snacks at the Danielle's kitchen.
- Kids can have unlimited fun in the Jungle playground that has 5 levels of play area for tots and children of all ages.
ZDT's Amusement Park Insider Tips
- Parking is free.
- Discounts are available online.