We know there are times when you need to clean your bathroom in jiffy. We have a quick and easy checklist for you to tackle this job.
Get your Supplies Together
Put all of your supplies into a bucket that is ready to go whenever you need it. This step is essential. I like to keep mine under my kitchen sink for a quick grab when I need it. If you have young children, always keep cleaning supplies in a safe, locked location.
Ideas for your bucket:
- Spray bottle of cleaner.
- Glass cleaner.
- Toilet brush.
- Scrubber on a handle.
- Toilet cleaner.
- Wet floor mop.
- Rags/sponges & paper towels (Micro fleece & small towels work great!).
- Clean bathroom rug, bath mat, and towels.
Preparing the Bathroom for Cleaning
- Remove all soiled towels, bath mat, bath rugs from the room. Empty the trash and place the pail outside the bathroom.
- Take a moment to clear off vanity and organize items.
- Put toilet bowl cleaner along the rim of the toilet bowl.
- Spray down the shower walls and shower floor.
- Spray cleaner into the sink to let it sit.
Clean the Mirrors
- Spray the mirror with glass cleaner and wipe down.
- Use paper towels, or specific rags for this task. Never mix the rags you use to clean a toilet with rags you clean a shower or sink with.
- Scrub the toilet bowl, wipe down the rim, seat, tank and outside the bowl.
- Start from the top and wipe down the walls.
- Wipe down faucets and bottom of shower. Use the scrubber brush to hit those stubborn soap scum spots.
Sink and Vanity
- Clean the sink and vanity.
- We like the Swiffer to clean our bathroom floors. Super easy and quick.
- Replace all linens with fresh ones.
- Replace the garbage pail.
- Replace toilet paper if needed.
This should take you about 20 minutes to complete! Fast and easy. Share your bathroom cleaning tips with us in the comments section below.