Red Oaks Waterpark is one of two public waterparks run by the parks department of Oakland County, Michigan. Located in Madison Heights, approximately 15 miles north of downtown Detroit, this exciting family attraction contains a wave pool, a water slide, a lazy river, and more.
If you're looking for a family-friendly place to escape the summer heat and get the kids some exercise at the same time, visit Red Oaks Waterpark! There are special play areas for both children and toddlers, which makes it the perfect attraction for families with children of all ages.
Things to Do
- Take the little ones to Spray & Play, a special area for babies and toddlers that features 15 exciting water jets and allows them to safely play in the water.
- Don't miss the popular Soak Station, a water playground with over 60 different features such as slides, jets, and a massive bucket that fills with water and periodically tips onto the heads of the delighted children below!
- Time to relax? Visit the River Ride, the park's 990-foot long lazy river that you can float around on using a tube.
Red Oaks Waterpark Insider Tips
- Visit the waterpark after 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for their Twilight Discount, which will save you $3 on each admission price.
- Don't bring along all of your kid's favorite pool toys - the only personal pool items permitted in the waterpark are flotation devices that are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Check Oakland County's Waterpark Events & Programs page to learn about special family events you can attend at Red Oaks Waterpark.